Hello, I'm Robyn D'Angelo, The Happy Couple Expert
I know intimately how messy, painful + downright exhausting relationships can be. I also know how deeply fulfilling it is to love someone with the entirety of your heart.
Like you, I am many things. Relationship expert for couples and individuals. California licensed Marriage + Family Therapist. Highly sensitive person. Ex-marketing account executive. A Las Vegas-born California girl. Devoted wife to a U.S. Navy veteran. Momma to my fur-baby pup. Fitness enthusiast. Yogi. Lover of tacos. World traveler. And much more.
Above all, I'm in love with LOVE + human connection. I live to make sure everyone I work with learns how to love + be loved better. Together you learn what it takes to feel seen + understood while creating the love + life you desire. I'm a self proclaimed #LoveGeek who believes that we all have the ability to receive and give EPIC LOVE!
You've just got to be willing to let go of what doesn't work and adopt what does.
Now that we're no longer strangers, here's the real nitty gritty:
- After working in the fast-paced world of marketing for six years, I knew I was ready for a change. I did some deep soul-searching + my inner compass led me to a Masters program in Marriage and Family Therapy in San Diego, CA.
- In 2009 I began been working with individuals, couples + teens to provide skills, support + healing with grief and loss, academic struggles, behavioral issues, parenting concerns, and communication challenges.
- In 2010, I started working directly with adults struggling with addiction and mental illness within the criminal justice system, by providing understanding, skills and support with sobriety, social skills, relationship issues, trauma and family reunification.
- In 2013, I joined a psychotherapy group practice in Irvine, California so that I could bring skills and guidance to couples and individuals within the Orange County, California community.
- In late 2014, I started the transition to my own private practice, The Happy Couple Expert in Laguna Hills, California where I continue work with couples and individuals from all over Southern California - Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, and San Diego.
California State Licensed Marriage + Family Therapist (LMFT53820)
Master's in Marriage + Family Therapy, Alliant International University, San Diego CA 2013
Bachelor's in Fine Art, Corporate Communication, University of Las Vegas, Nevada 2003
Robyn has been featured in ...
Click the logos to read, watch + listen!
Relationship therapy for adults and couples struggling in love, communication, connection, and more located in laguna hills, california | serving the surrounding irvine, san diego, los angeles, laguna beach, newport beach, rancho santa margarita, costa mesa, san clemente, dana point.